Rude Cell Phone Behavior

Have you been the victim of rude cell phone behavior? Well, here's your opportunity to read and to rant and to do something about it. Send your stories to esmesblog@sbcglobal.net

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Spa Pedicure Cell Phone Behavior

I was having a pedicure and a woman walked in and loudly announced that it was her birthday. She was seated in the chair next to me and shortly after her arrival said to me "I'm sorry to disturb your relaxation but I'm going to have to get on an important work conference call in a minute."

In case you're interested, she was leaving for Houston the next day and it sounded like she was coordinating some sort of concert event and she was very worried about the weather and having the proper clothes. I am sure there were some details actually pertaining to her work in there too.

But cell phones are great because now people can work while they're getting their toes and nails done and their brows waxed and stuff and it is all very efficient.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment is rather late, I know, but I need to vent. About the story of the woman who proceeded to do business on her cell while having a pedicure: Never mind how efficient this was, it was extremely RUDE and INCONSIDERATE of the other ladies. I used to look forward to a relaxing time while having a pedicure; now I go with trepidation that some rude person sitting next to me is going to be yak-yak-yaking on her cell. I wish these obnoxious women would drop the cells in the water and shock themselves.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home