Rude Cell Phone Behavior

Have you been the victim of rude cell phone behavior? Well, here's your opportunity to read and to rant and to do something about it. Send your stories to esmesblog@sbcglobal.net

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Purpose of This Blog

I am sick of rude cell phone behavior and I am hoping to do something about it. I don't know what the answer is, though. I know there are ways of blocking cell phone reception but I am not necessarily in favor of because the great thing about a cell phone is that you can reach people if there is an emergency. I think that public places definitely need to develop and enforce cell phone policies. For example, there is a drugstore nearby that has a post office with a sign that basically says you will not be helped if you are talking on a cell phone.

So the purpose of this blog is mainly for me and others to vent when they are the victim of rude cell phone behavior. Send me your stories and I will post them. I will, of course, be posting my own stories as well as pertinent cell phone news.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Telkom University said...

How do you envision your blog contributing to its readers' understanding or perspective on the subject matter, and what specific goals do you have for your audience's engagement?

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home